We are well known for our strong team culture, and we are looking for team players to join I2R who are focused, and keen to build a rewarding career in control and automation.
As the Project Lead, you will be responsible for leading the delivery of electrical and automation projects in some of Australia's largest food & beverage processors and farming businesses. The primary work area will be southeast Queensland, with the opportunity to work in other regions across Australia.
A little bit about us!
I2R Group is a leading Automation and Control Business for the food and beverage and agriculture industry with offices in Griffith, Leeton, and Brisbane.
Our company vision is to “Grow I2R into a scalable, nationally recognised brand in process design, automation and control for the food and beverage and agricultural industry”.
As a business, we are led by our “team first” values, which empower our people to do what they do best and grow within our company.
- Current Australian State Electrical Licence
- Minimum of 3 years of Industry Experience
- Experience with PLC Programming is highly preferred
Skills and Experience
- Have a safety-first mindset and a positive can-do attitude.
- Excellent communication and people management skills.
- Ability to effectively deliver client and project management requirements within timeline and budget constraints.
- Ability to work "on the tools" if required to achieve desired project outcomes.
- Proactively provide progress reports using I2R business systems.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of I2R business systems.
- Effectively support sales and estimating activities.
- Align with the I2R values, mission and vision and exemplify the I2R brand.
- Understand and follow all I2R group policies and procedures.
Perks of the job
- Attractive remuneration
- Career Progression
- Individual Learning & Development opportunities
- Active Social Program
If this sounds like your next move for 2022 then email a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org