We are currently seeking an energetic and driven person to join our workshop team as an Electrical Fitter.
I2R Group is Riverina’s fastest growing Electrical, Automation and Control Business. Based at our head office in Griffith, our workshop team supplies Main Switchboard, Power Distribution Switchboards and Motor Control Centres to major food and beverage processors, Tier 2 construction companies and the irrigation industry.
This full time position is available for an immediate start. We are looking for someone who takes pride in their work and wants to be part of a growing team that are industry leaders in electrical manufacturing.
To be considered for this position you must have
- Completed an Australian Electrical Apprenticeship or be in your 3rd or 4th year of an electrical apprenticeship
- Experience in industrial electrical control and power switchboard manufacture
- A good understanding of electrical schematics
- Positive and driven attitude with attention to detail
- Works well with a team and individually
I2R Group is a rapidly growing business with significant opportunity for career development. It is part of our culture to help our staff achieve their career goals and reach their full potential.
Applications close Friday 27 August 2021*
To apply, please email a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com
*Unless position is filled prior to this date.