We are currently seeking an energetic and driven person to join our experienced team as a Service Technician.
I2R Group is Riverina’s fastest growing Electrical, Automation and Control Business. With our head office in Griffith, we work with some of the largest wineries, food manufacturers, abattoirs and farming businesses in Australia.
This is position is full time and available for immediate start.
The Service Technician role is in the Riverina, however several of our customers are large national businesses providing, the opportunity to work , at times, in other areas across Australia.
Our business is committed to training and developing our staff and in this role you will receive on the job technical training in various PLC platforms, automated electrical control equipment and preventative maintenance.
To be considered for this position you must:
- Hold a current NSW Electrical Contractors Licence or Qualified Supervisor Certificate.
- Hold current, valid Australian drivers license.
- Have had a minimum of 2 years industry experience.
- Have excellent communication skills, be client focused and display excellent problem solving skills.
- Be interested in working at the cutting edge of the electrical automation industry.
- Take pride in your work with high attention to detail.
I2R Group is a rapidly growing business with significant opportunity for career development. It is part of our culture to help our staff achieve their career goals and reach their full potential.
Applications close Friday 27 August 2021*
To apply, please email a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com
*Unless position is filled prior to this date.